CHAPEL HILL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
God wants to use you to make a difference.
God has given you unique talents and abilities to build His kingdom. Serving is the best way to discover and develop these gifts and connect with others who will be blessed by them.
There are several opportunities to get involved at Chapel Hill United Methodist Church.
We have opportunities for every personality, skill set, season, and schedule. Here are just a few ways you can get involved and begin to discover what God can do through you:
Gather/Grow. Watch your faith grow through investing in relationships with people who want to learn and grow with you. Some of the regular groups and gatherings you can get involved in include:
- Worship Service 10:30 am
- Coffee and Fellowship – Every Sunday immediately following worship
- Recipe Round-up Potlucks – Monthly
- Men’s Breakfast – Last Saturday of the month.
- Adult Opportunities to Grow – Sunday 9:15 am; September – June on Wednesdays 2:00-3:00 pm
Serve. There are numerous opportunities available for you to volunteer in big and small ways that can make a huge impact. While there is an ever-revolving list of ways you can serve, we are always looking for those who wish to serve by:
- Tech assistance running computerized sound board and projection screen
- Landscaping, mowing, and building maintenance
- Kitchen help for events
- Volunteering as ushers, greeters, and liturgists
- Joining the choir or bell choir
- Community Outreach Events: Easter Eggstravaganza; Community Resource Expo; Trunk or Treat; Harvest Dinner
- Missions: Christmas Child; Annual Craft Show
Give. Whether you give your time, talents, and treasure, or donate supplies, giving is a great way to get involved at Chapel Hill and see God’s promises fulfilled through your generosity.
If you’re not sure where to start or have any questions about getting involved, contact us today and someone will be in touch to help you take the next step in serving.